A CAMPSITE WITH WATER PARK IN HAUTE-PROVENCE
For your holidays in France, in the mountains between Gap and Sisteron, the 4-star Camping du Lac in Curbans presents its aquatic area. One of the largest parks (2000 m²) in the region for a family campsite. Curbans is a small perched village, located in the Durance valley on the border of the Hautes-Alpes and the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence.
We know that swimming is the favorite activity of children, teenagers and almost everyone. In other words, everyone will enjoy enjoying the heated pools, water slides and SPA. As well as the many sunbathing areas and the fantastic view of the lake, the mountains and the village of La Saulce.
The water park is located in the heart of the campsite, so access is easy from your mobile home.
Enough to leave with magnificent memories and stars full of eyes.
- Opening of the swimming pools: from May 15 to September 15 (depending on the weather)
- Opening of the slides and the SPA: only in July and August
- Opening hours: every day from 10 a.m. to 20 p.m.
- For hygienic reasons, swimming shorts are prohibited in the aquatic area
- You must wear a camping bracelet to access the water park. It will be given on the day of your arrival to each participant in the stay.