A CAMPSITE WITH A WATER PARK IN HAUTE PROVENCE
For your holidays in France, in the mountains between Gap and Sisteron, the 4-star Lac campsite in Curbans presents its aquatic area. One of the largest parks (2000m²) in the region for a family campsite. Curbans is a small hilltop village, located in the Durance valley at the border of the Hautes Alpes and the Alpes de Haute Provence.
We know that swimming is the favorite activity of children, teens and almost everyone. In other words, everyone will take pleasure in enjoying the heated pools, water slides, and SPA. As well as numerous sunbathing areas and fantastic views of the lake, the mountains and the village of La Saulce.
The water park is located in the heart of the campsite, so access is easy from your mobile home.
Enough to leave with magnificent memories and stars full of eyes.
- Opening of the swimming pools: Around May 15 and until September 15 (depending on the weather).
- Opening of the slides and the SPA: Only in July and August.
- Hours: Every day from 10 a.m. to 20 p.m.
- For hygienic reasons, swim shorts are prohibited in the aquatic area.
- You must wear a camping bracelet to access the water park. It will be given on the day of your arrival to each participant in the stay.