And here is a project for the year 2023: submitting a file to obtain a sustainable tourism label !
This voluntary approach demonstrates that the establishment implements: more eco-responsible practices, more socially favorable and more respectful of the environment.
Thus, the establishment makes greater efforts to:
- Monitor and reduce your production/consumption: energy, water, electricity and waste
- To apply eco-friendly actions on a daily basis (management and the entire team) and encourage/raise awareness among customers to do the same;
- Propose favorable measures to its employees and contribute to the protection/preservation of local biodiversity;
- Ensure that we promote and collaborate with local stakeholders (artisans, businesses, associations);
- To inform its suppliers and partners of current procedures;
- Pay attention to your purchases: second-hand, recycled/recyclable, large packaging, products carrying certification (Organic, Fair Trade, local production, from responsible forest management (FSC), etc.
The establishment made this choice to promote practices already in place, encourage the establishment to go further and unite its team as well as its customers around this approach.
Would you like to know more? You can discover our environmental charter as well as our eco-gestures sheet broadcast throughout the establishment. Thank you for taking inspiration from it during your stay, even on a daily basis!